Download the Soma ChurchCenter App
Did you know that you can GIVE using the Soma ChurchCenter App. Once installed and setup, giving takes seconds when using the App. You can set up recurring gifts, just like when giving through our website.
Processing fees for gifts through the App are $.25. If you’re paying more than that in processing fees with your gift, check out the Soma ChurchCenter App now!
DOWNLOAD THE APP TODAY
1. Go to your phone’s app store and search for the ChurchCenter App.
2. Download the app and then search for “SomaChurch” at 3700 Old Bullard, Tyler, TX 75701.
3. Follow the rest of the prompts to log in or set up an account.
4. Select the GIVE tab at the bottom of the home screen & follow the prompts for instantly verifying your bank account.
NOTE: If you bank with a local or regional bank, you may have to select the manual verification option to link your bank account.
Tithes and Offerings
Your current options for giving your Tithes and Offerings are:
- DOWNLOAD the ChurchCenter APP and give using the “GIVE” tab
- GIVE ONLINE by clicking our secure “Give Now” button on this page.
- Give CASH OR CHECK when you attend our weekend services.
Tithing (giving 10% of your income to your local church body) is one of the many opportunities to show God that He is first in our lives. Giving of our finances is a tangible way to express our gratitude for “every good and perfect gift” (James 1:17) that God has given to us.
“God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7) He also delights in blessing His people. He sent His Son to bring us not just life, but life more abundant. An abundant life is a life that witnesses the Holy Spirit’s ability to multiply what we have and astound all who are watching (Isaiah 29:14).
We believe that blessings surround those who give selflessly of their lives, especially with their finances. In fact, the only time God invites us to test Him is in the area of tithing (Malachi 3:10). Our desire is that everyone who is part of our church family would have grateful hearts that want to give back to God a portion of what He has given us.